hahaha!! that made me laugh aloud!congrats uppi... :)
hahahah!! i was wondering what this was about until i saw my name written..thanks somesh n hazel:)
hahah... good onee :Dsomesh do u still use the bollywood mug?
I used it alot till the day it slipped off my hand while washing it. I have kept the pieces in a box. Sorry.
:( you deserve one more bollywood type gift.. since I am in the bollywood city, I'm going to get you something nice.. YOU JUSHT WAIT PHOR IT! :D
I shall wait.
hahaha!! that made me laugh aloud!
ReplyDeletecongrats uppi... :)
hahahah!! i was wondering what this was about until i saw my name written..thanks somesh n hazel:)
ReplyDeletehahah... good onee :D
ReplyDeletesomesh do u still use the bollywood mug?
I used it alot till the day it slipped off my hand while washing it. I have kept the pieces in a box. Sorry.
ReplyDelete:( you deserve one more bollywood type gift.. since I am in the bollywood city, I'm going to get you something nice.. YOU JUSHT WAIT PHOR IT! :D
ReplyDeleteI shall wait.
ReplyDelete