This is a very interesting video. Its a fashion show conceptualized by this US based designer Michael Ian Kaye and his team at Mother New York design studio. It was although more interesting and inspiring when Michael presented it at the Design Yatra.
Hahaha:) I know Somu.. I couldn't manage to figure how to do that myself. ended up messing with the code so though I'd leave it as it is. But tell me.. how did you do the changes?
Nice video Khushu, By the way, I edited the post and decreased the size of the video. It was going outside the margin and that was really pinching me.
ReplyDeleteHahaha:) I know Somu.. I couldn't manage to figure how to do that myself. ended up messing with the code so though I'd leave it as it is. But tell me.. how did you do the changes?
ReplyDeletewhen you take the code from you tube to embed, select the small screen option which is below 640 px width size.
ReplyDelete